The Organising Committee invites you to showcase your organisation/company to the delegates attending the GAPC 2023. This is a marketing opportunity for your organisation. GAPC is the leading forum for the world’s alcohol policy makers, advocates, researchers, civil society activists and practitioners. With its high level of heavy episodic drinking and related harms, and its long history of challenges in getting policy shifts in areas such as controls on alcohol marketing and retail sales of alcohol, South Africa will be an ideal venue in which to discuss alcohol policy and in which to host GAPC 2023.
Costs per stand: R25 000.00 (excl VAT)
- 3m x 3m Shell Scheme
- Table with two chairs
- 1 x plug point
- 2 delegates per stand
- Teas and lunch for the duration of the conference
- Conference program
Exhibitors will be allowed to attend the conference sessions; keeping in mind that the Organisers do not take any responsibility for stands during this time.
The exhibition stands will be set up in the tea venue to ensure full exposure for all stands for the duration of the conference. A floor plan is attached.
Online Booking form
Complete the online booking form after reading the below Booking Terms & Conditions and provisions for potential exhibitors as listed below.
Deadline date for exhibition application is 30 August 2023 (close of business day)
Cancellations and Refunds
Any cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Organisers. Cancellations received on or before 18 August 2023 will carry a cancellation charge of 25%. No refunds for cancellation will be granted after 18 August 2023.
Booking Terms & Conditions
The SPONSOR / EXHIBITOR agrees to be bound by these Terms of Acceptance with respect to support for GAPC 2023 and further agrees that it shall be bound by the rates, submission deadlines, cancellation deadlines, and cancellation conditions outlined below.
- All participation is subject to the approval of GAPC who also reserves the right to decline or cancel exhibitors due to non-performance.
- No responsibility will be accepted by GAPC for loss arising from non-adherence to deadlines of whatsoever nature which, once provided to the sponsor or expo partner, immediately come into effect and form part of this contract.
- GAPC will use its best endeavors to deliver on its obligations to the sponsor / exhibition partners correctly but will not be liable for any loss of profits or damages suffered by the participant as a result of the participant’s failure to do so and any failure in this regard will not entitle the advertiser to withhold payment of the account rendered in any respect.
- GAPC shall be exempt from any liability arising from force majeure or where performance of its obligations is prevented by circumstances outside its control.
- Verbal cancellation will not be valid; only a written cancellation via an email or faxed letter, with an acknowledged response from GAPC, will be accepted by GAPC and will serve as notice. No refunds for cancellations will be granted after 18 August 2023.
- All amounts payable are due simultaneously by the date mentioned on this document as “payment date”, save where GAPC has approved, in writing, an extension of the payment deadline in which event, GAPC reserves the right to suspend services if payment is not received on the due date.
- Nothing herein contained shall be interpreted as obliging GAPC to afford the participant any indulgence to effect payment after due date.
- In the event of GAPC instructing its attorneys to collect any amounts, all legal fees and collection charges, determined as the maximum permitted fees and charges in terms of the NCA and its regulations, a commission of 20% (twenty percent) of the amount outstanding, and legal fees as between attorney and participant shall be borne by the participant.
- The advertiser agrees that these Terms of Acceptance constitute a valid contract with GAPC and certifies that all information given herein by him/her/it to the representative of GAPC is true and correct.
- This agreement is governed by South African Law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the South African courts. GAPC is allowed to institute legal proceedings for the recovery of any amount owing hereunder in the Magistrate’s Court of any district which by virtue of Section 28 of the Magistrate’s Court Act has jurisdiction over the advertiser, but this does not preclude GAPC at its own discretion from instituting legal proceedings in the Supreme Court of South Africa which has jurisdiction over the participant.
- All terms and conditions relating to the services are set out herein. All other terms and conditions are excluded unless agreed to in writing by GAPC, and no other conditions, warranties or representations, whether oral or written, express or implied by statute or otherwise, shall apply hereto.
- No concession, latitude or indulgence allowed by GAPC to the participant shall be construed as a waiver or abandonment of any of GAPC rights hereunder.
- In the event that any of the terms of these Terms of Acceptance are found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such terms will be severable from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid and enforceable.